[Faith-talk] mennonites was Church of Christ singing

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Thu Dec 1 02:53:38 UTC 2011

Sister Jeanette:
The Bible does talk about wearing costly clothing, and for women, and
men both, costly array.
I'm tired of preachers spending more money, buying a rolex, when that
money could go to the furtherance of the Gospel, (missionaries,) for
example.
Ashley:
I'll E-mail you about the pants offlist.
The Quakers came after the Mennonites, but yes we worshiped in
churches, and still do.
The quakers have a famous Bible college in Westfield, Indiana, called
Union Bible College.
I'll also send you their Website, because they have George Fox's messages too.
Blessings, Joshua