[Faith-talk] mennonites was Church of Christ singing

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Thu Dec 1 04:35:23 UTC 2011

I can attest to this personally.
God has called me to Juarez, Mexico.
No missionary has dared to even go there, so I won't have the backing
of my church organization.
As a blind person that doesn't know Spanish, I believe God isn't
calling me to go, but to send someone.
I can't say, "Hey," go to Juarez, but I can give to whoever God tells to go.
I support missionaries, that go to nations that I'm burdened for, so I
can help them reach those lost souls.
If I pastor a church, most of the money will go to the missionaries.
I've heard of pastors using tithes, to buy airplanes, so that they can
go on vacation.
Why not use that money to help poor missionaries get Christmas gifts,
and food for their children?
Other denominations do something like this, but we have a program
called Christmas for Christ.
This is a program that we support, that gets Christmas gifts for
missionary children, who otherwise wouldn't have them.
Blessings, Joshua