[Faith-talk] hair, modesty and Christian living

Amy Ragain belovedconsecrated2god at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 17:26:20 UTC 2011

Joshua,
you pointed out that Christal Gail didnt cut her hair but if you were a true fan of her's you convinently forgot to mention the fact that her oridganal reason for not cutting it had nothing to do with relidgous reasons.  she herself will even say that it was a prideful thing...her hair was viewed as her glory...and besides she eventually did cut it in the later days...is it still being modist to not cut your hair if you have so much pride in it that you refused to cut it??
and if we aren't supposed to cut our hair would you also tell us that we must cover our heads also in order to remain modest??  where do you draw the line???
do you whare shorts in the summer time? some ppl would say you are being imodest for doing so...how bout short sleeved shirts??   as I said, where do you draw the line??