[Faith-talk] hair, modesty and Christian living

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 2 17:14:54 UTC 2011

Terry,
Thanks. I was wondering when Paul came into play. He is in many books. Okay,
I'll check Acts as well. I'll look for Corenthians. Wasn't that book named
for a group of people?

And does Paul say anything about women's grooming in either of those books
other than about hair?  I can read it, but it might take a while, so I was
just wondering beforehand. I know it tells us about dressing in the Old
testament some as well.

Ashley