[Faith-talk] Midweek Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 11:50:23 UTC 2011

Hello and good day to you all, my fellow Christians and saints of the Most High God.  Here are today's quotes for your consideration, reflection and pondering.

Life is not about the prizes we win, but the people we love.

Earth has no sorrow that Heaven does not feel.

Listen--and then obey.

Continual growing in Christ comes from a deepening knowledge of Him.

The more we serve Christ, the less we will serve self.

The same Christ who talks about the glories of Heaven also describes the horrors of Hell.

Judge me by the footprints I leave behind.

When the power of love is stronger than the love of power, then the world will know peace.  (This last one was "snagged" from a tag line at the end of emails sent by a lady named Marie).

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.