[Faith-talk] Friday's Quotes, Albeit a Little Late

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Fri Dec 9 12:31:58 UTC 2011

Why do you always write albeit a little late if you send them later than
usual?  Probably many of us don't see them till quite later than you send
them any way.
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy