[Faith-talk] FW: [thefamilyoffaith] The Magic of Christmas

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Mon Dec 19 17:46:07 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: "Mary Ann" <serenity77 at shaw.ca>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: [thefamilyoffaith] The Magic of Christmas
Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 2011 08:32:02 -0700

             The Magic of Christmas

         Blessed is the Season which engages the whole world in a
                             conspiracy of Love. ~Harrington Wright Abbie

         I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year
long.
                             ~Charles Dickens

        May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace, the gladness of
Christmas
                            give you hope, the warmth of Christmas grant
you love. ~Unknown

        Christmas waves a magic wand over this world and behold,
everything
                              is softer and more beautiful. ~Norman
Vincent Peale

       It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air. ~
W.T. Ellis

          A Christmas candle is a lovely thing. It makes not noise at
all, but
                               softly gives itself away. ~Eva Logue

       Christmas is not as much about opening out presents as opening
                              our hearts. ~ Janice Mardivere

        Christmas began in the heart of God. It is complete only when it
                             when it reaches the heart of man. ~Unknown

       The best of gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a
                            happy family all wrapped up in each other.
~Furton Hillis

        Christmas is not a time, not a season, but a state of mind. To
cherish
                             peace and goodwill , to be plenteous in
mercy, is to have the real spirit
                             of Christmas. ~Calvin Coolidge

       May peace be your gift this Christmas and your blessing all year
                            through. ~Unknown