[Faith-talk] For Lonely People On Christmas Day

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 16:11:59 UTC 2011

Hello and good day to you all.  This message is for all, but especially for those who, for one reason or another, would like to connect with others on Christmas Day, especially if they have no where to go or, worse yet, have no family and friends to hang out with.  The undersigned proposes to use a phone conference chat line as a means of connection with each other.  This endeavor will commence at 3 p.m. eastern time tomorrow.  Perhaps one of you Skype users can somehow connect this line with your Skype program.  If you have unlimited long-distance on your phone plan and are interested in joining like-minded people for a time of encouragement, both in the giving and receiving of the same, call 1-712-432-3066 and, when prompted enter the code 976895, and you should be there.

Until tomorrow at 3 p.m. eastern or thereafter, Lord willing when we who desire will gather, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.