[Faith-talk] FW: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Hang on by Kenneth Copeland

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu Feb 3 18:33:23 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: Donna Kiser <kiserdonna5 at gmail.com>
To: URCTCPrayerGroup2 at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Hang on by Kenneth Copeland
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2011 08:17:57 -0500

 Hang OnKenneth Copeland

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return
unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall
prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

- Isaiah 55:11

Did you know that the battleground for the problem you're facing right
now
is in your mind and on your lips? If you'll hit the devil with the Word
and
cast the care of the situation over on God, you'll win.

Let me warn you though, hanging onto the Word isn't always easy. The
devil
knows that if he doesn't steal it from you, you'll use it to enforce his
defeat.

So don't be surprised if he sends an evil spirit to exalt itself against
the
Word of God. If you're sick, he may begin to tell you, "You're not
healed.
You know that healing's not for today. Even if it were, it wouldn't work
for
you. It might work for somebody else but not you."

If he starts to tell you that kind of thing, don't buy it! Don't start
worrying around about it and thinking, "Oh my, I'm afraid I'm not going to
get healed. I sure don't feel healed. Why, I'm probably going to just get
worse and worse...."

Remember this: It's the Word that does the work, not the one holding onto
it. It'll work for anybody who'll put it to work. It'll work for you just
like it worked for Jesus when He walked the earth.

He told Satan, "It is written!" No matter what the devil tries to tell
you,
refuse to let go of the Word. Tell him what is written concerning your
situation. Let the Word fight its own fight. It'll whip the devil every
time.

*Scripture Reading:* Psalm 19:7-14

[image: signature_2.gif]

--
*He Who lives in you is greater than he who is in the world.*