[Faith-talk] Moms posting

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue Feb 8 08:21:53 UTC 2011

Raquel, you are most welcome.  When we're older, we tend to get along more
with our moms.  I do mine.  And we have a very open, honest relationship.

I have never liked a dysfunctional family/relationship.  Sadly, I find
this all too often in families often, when there is only one blind sibling.
 They make it hard for the person to make decisions for themselves, when
the person is the a-dult.  I am a young adult, and I can fly alone.  My mom
is one that lets me fly.  This is why I discovered NFB and ACB.  And I
enjoy the relationships I have through lists and everyday talks with other
blind people.

Eric

Happy New Year from the Baseball List and thank you for putting a little
holiday in your heart!  Remember to check back often for interesting
tidbits on Major-League, Minor-League, and Independent Minor-League
Baseball.  You may sign up by sending an e-mail to eric at pmpmail.com and
putting, "Eric, I'd like to join the Baseball list!" in the subject line.
You may look me up on Facebook: eric at pmpmail.com.  The Baseball List:
Baseball heaven in two thousand eleven!

Eric from Los Angeles!  Try to be good to each other!