[Faith-talk] FW: [reachingouttoothersgroup] FAITHFUL FRIENDS

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu Feb 10 18:16:09 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: LRSBNA at aol.com
To: reachingouttoothersgroup at yahoogroups.com,
friendsfromnearandfar at yahoogroups.com,
CloudnineJottings-Prayers-Poetry at yahoogroups.com,
ButterflyHearts_CoffeeShop at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [reachingouttoothersgroup] FAITHFUL FRIENDS
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2011 09:23:20 EST

Proverbs  17:17
A friend loveth at all  times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Thank You, Lord God, for  the faithful friends who have stood by me in
adversity. Sometimes they seem more  like brothers or sisters than my own
siblings do. When that happens, my friends  and I know it's because Your
love
fills our hearts. Thank You for giving me such  relationships.
I, too, want to be a  friend at all times, the way my friends have been
me. Help me choose my  friends wisely and stand by them when they need
encouragement or help. When life  challenges their faith, I want to be
standing
right at their  sides.
In God We  Trust
Linda  L.