[Faith-talk] Tremble

Amy Ragain belovedconsecrated2god at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 04:42:59 UTC 2011

Tremble
by
Nichole Nordeman

Have I come too causually? Because it seems to me There's something I've neglected How does one approach a Deity with imformality And still protect the Sacred?
'Cause you came and chose to wear the skin of all of us And it's easy to forget You left a throne
And the line gets blurry all the time Between daily and Divine And it's hard to know the difference
CHORUS: Oh, let me not forget to tremble Oh, let me not forget to tremble Face down on the ground do I dare To take the liberty to stare at you Oh, let me not, Oh, let me not forget to tremble
What a shame to think that I'd appear Even slightly cavalier In the matter of salvation Do I claim this gift You freely gave As if it were mine to take With such little hesitation?
'Cause you came and stood among the very least of us And it's easy to forget you left a throne
CHORUS: Oh, let me not forget to tremble Oh, let me not forget to tremble Face down on the ground do I dare To take the liberty to stare at you Oh, let me not, Oh, let me not forget to tremble
The cradle and the grave could not contain Your Divinity Neither can I ever simplify this love
Oh, let me not forget to tremble
Face down on the ground do I dare To take the liberty to stare at you Oh, let me Oh, let me not forget to tremble