[Faith-talk] New NIV drops Gender

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Fri Jan 7 01:36:08 UTC 2011

Hi, it's Joshua Lester. This comes from an article on
www.apostolicnews.org, from a few months ago. The premise of this
article says that in reference to God, the translators drop the
gender, such as Father in the Lord's prayer. Jack Van Impe said that
one translation has "Father," replaced with "Mother." One Bible,
(so-called,) has the name, "Judeth Christ," instead of Jesus Christ.
This is one of the many reasons I stick with the King James versions,
(both old and new.) What are your thoughts about this nonsense? As for
me, I'm tired of  it! As a Christian, we should be interested in
protecting God's word. We must stop this heresy! The easy believism,
radical grace, and all of this stuff has ruined Christianity. We need
to go back to old fashioned holiness, for without holiness, we can't
see God. I've had it! These are just some thoughts. Blessings, Joshua