[Faith-talk] New NIV and the Lord's Prayer

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 06:01:37 UTC 2011

Oh wow!  This is something special.  I actually think it's kind of a
joke.  I mean, that someone felt the need to create this version of
the bible.  I don't even think it's worth getting all offended over.
It's just that silly.  Are there actually churches who use this thing?
 That's what I want to know.

The link just posted above leads to a webcite that is a little
difficult to navigate with jaws.  If you just use heading navigation
the whole time, you will find the article under the "Judith Christ of
Nazareth" heading.  Whoever coded the webcite did something so that
the article is a little broken.  It's readable though and not
inaccessible.  I just have to say LOL to the whole thing.  I can't
believe people actually use this craziness as truth!