[Faith-talk] New Complete KJV Drama Bible at "Faith Comes byHearing"

Doris and Chris chipmunks at gmx.net
Fri Jan 21 00:13:55 UTC 2011

Hi,

"Faith Comes by Hearing" has New testaments in a zillion of different
languages for free download. For English, there are several different
translations availble also. the only complete audio Bibles in both
the Old and the new Testametns that are for free are the
aforementioned KJV and ESv drama Bibles. a few additional versions
are availble for purchase.

Just go to

www.faithcomesbyhearing.com

and check them out. This is a really good audio Bible resource.

hth

Doris