[Faith-talk] prayer for restored sanity

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sat Jan 22 15:20:26 UTC 2011

Hi, I'm Joshua Lester. I don't know everyone on this list personally,
but I always pray for those who ask for it, and put them on our prayer
list at church. I'm praying for you, and I hope to hear from you soon.
Mrs. Barbara, please post an update whenever you get the chance.
Thanks, Joshua
"possessing the promises of Christ"