[Faith-talk] prayer for restored sanity

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sun Jan 23 07:11:11 UTC 2011

Praise God! You know Jesus is the one responsible for this, and he
alone deserves all of the glory for it. I'm still praying for you.
There are places in Arkansas who work with children in this same
situation. I don't know about other states. I'm not saying relocate,
but if there are facilities available, they can help. Blessings,
Joshua