[Faith-talk] Healing Testimony

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sun Jan 23 21:29:50 UTC 2011

I'd like to start off by saying that God is still in the healing
business! I came home from the convention in Dallas last July, with a
horible pain in my right leg and hip. If I would stand up for any
amount of time, they would start hurting. Well, praise God! Last
sunday, my pastor called a fast in the church. Everyone was to pick a
day and fast until 3 o'clock in the afternoon. Well I chose friday to
do this. Yesterday, my pastor took a group of us to a youth rally. I
stood there for approximately 5 minutes, while my pastor was putting
the old drum set, (which that particular church we were going to, had
donated, )in the van to take back to them. Notice, if I stood for any
amount of time, the leg would hurt. I had no problem with it. I stood
for the worship service, and no problem. There were five young people
reading from scripture, and our tradition is that you stand in
reverence for the word of God. When i stood for those scriptures, (and
they were long,) still no problem. The altar service lasted 30
minutes, and I was able to stand during the whole thing, no problem.
Today, we talked after church, and I stood for 10 minutes, no problem.
The point is, I was healed between friday, when the fast started, and
yesterday. God still works miracles. If you need anything from the
Lord, just call on him. He'll never fail! Blessings, Joshua Lester