[Faith-talk] FW: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Seeing the unseen by Gloria Copeland

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Mon Jan 31 05:33:38 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: Donna Kiser <kiserdonna5 at gmail.com>
To: URCTCPrayerGroup2 at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Seeing the unseen by Gloria Copeland
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2011 13:07:04 -0500

Seeing the Unseenby Gloria Copeland

*It just sounds too good to be true.*

That's what many people think when they hear me make a statement such as,
"You *don't* have to wait to get to heaven to prosper and have your needs
met."

But the fact is, you don't have to wait until you get to heaven to
prosper
and enjoy life. You can enjoy a world of good here and now! God has
already
done everything it takes for you to live the highest kind of life right
here
on earth. He created man to live in His limitless provision and care. Had
Adam not sinned in the Garden, he never would have had to toil, struggle
or
sweat.

And, thank God, the story doesn't end with Adam!

Everything Adam and Eve lost in the Fall, Jesus got back in redemption.
He
came so we could enjoy life.and not just a little. He came so we could
have
life in abundance-to the full, till it overflows (John
10:10<http://www.kcm.org/bible/5/JHN/10/10#v10>).
Jesus has done His part. Now it's up to us to do our part and receive all
the good He has in store for us.

And, *faith is the key to receiving*. It takes faith to bring things from
the unseen realm of the spirit into the seen realm-the here and now.
Hebrews
11:1 <http://www.kcm.org/bible/5/HEB/11/1#v1> says, *"Now faith is the
substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."* Whether
we
need a physical healing, a loved one's salvation, more finances, a sound
mind or anything else, we receive it one way-by faith.

Now, if you've been listening to us very long, you already know faith
comes
by hearing the Word of God (Romans
10:17<http://www.kcm.org/bible/5/ROM/10/17#v17>).
If you don't know what God has promised in His Word, you don't have any
basis for faith. In order to bring the unseen (what you are believing for)
into the seen realm, you must receive what God says in His Word, believe
it
and apply it to yourself personally.

"That's mine!" you say. "I receive it."

*The Spirit of Faith Creates *

The Scripture tells us God created the universe in the same way, by using
words of faith and power. "Through faith we understand that the worlds
were
framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of
things which do appear" (Hebrews
11:3<http://www.kcm.org/bible/5/HEB/11/3#v3>).

God *said* what He desired, and *believed* it, *before* He saw it
manifest.

When He wants something done, God doesn't just *think* about it. He
doesn't
complain about it either. *He says it, by faith believing* that what He
says
will come to pass.

Notice at Creation God didn't say anything about how dark it was. No.
"God
said, Let there be light: and there was light" (Genesis
1:3-4<http://www.kcm.org/bible/5/GEN/1/3#v3>).

*God believes and He speaks. He says and then He sees.*

God Himself calls things "which be not as though they were" (Romans
4:17<http://www.kcm.org/bible/5/ROM/4/17#v17>).
When He speaks, His words are alive and energized and effective. Hebrews
4:12 <http://www.kcm.org/bible/5/HEB/4/12#v12> tells us there is power in
His words to cause whatever He says to come to pass.

You and I create a victorious life here on earth the same way God created
and framed the worlds. That's right. In fact, we have the same spirit of
faith He does. It is imparted to us when we are born again. And, to bring
His promises from the unseen realm into the seen realm, we must not only *
believe*, but we also must *speak* His Word-just as He does (II
Corinthians
4:13 <http://www.kcm.org/bible/5/2CO/4/13#v13>).

First, faith must be stored up in our hearts by consistently taking in
the
Word through our eyes and ears. Then, as we meditate on those promises
and
they become more and more real to us, the spirit of faith within us
becomes
bold enough to speak that Word in power! When that happens, the words "By
the stripes of Jesus, I am healed!" create healing.

I want you to know that no matter what your situation is, or how serious
it
looks, that situation can change-if you'll hear what God says about it,
and
put His promise in your heart and in your mouth until all doubt is
crowded
out.

*Be Transformed, Inside and Out *

Believe! Say! And see it by faith! That's what it takes to live a life of
victory on earth.

Just being born again doesn't guarantee you a victorious life. You are
instantly transformed on the inside when you receive Jesus as your Savior,
and you will go to heaven eventually. But for your outer life to be
transformed, your mind has to be renewed and retrained with the Word of
God.
Romans 12:2 <http://www.kcm.org/bible/5/ROM/12/2#v2> commands, "And be
not
conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your
mind,
that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of
God." *What renews your mind-your soul-is finding out what God says about
something and coming into agreement with it.*

Don't agree with the world that insists, "You could never have that."
Don't
say, "That's too good to be true!" If you refuse to receive the Word of
God,
you are hardening your heart just like the children of Israel did when
they
refused to believe God when He told them to take the Promised Land. And
Hebrews
3:15 <http://www.kcm.org/bible/5/HEB/3/15#v15> warns us, "Today if ye
will
hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation."

Unbelief kept the Israelites out of a land that seemed just too good to
be
true (verse 19). It can keep us out of our promised land too.

So, retrain your soul: your mind-how to think; your will-what to choose;
and
your emotions. Make them come into line *to agree with the Word of God*.
And
make your words agree with the Word: "Let the redeemed of the Lord *say
so."
* (Psalms 107:2 <http://www.kcm.org/bible/5/PS/107/2#v2>).

*Saying so* is faith.

*Faith in Two Places
*
The victory and freedom you walk in depend on how much of the Word goes
in
your eyes and ears on a continual basis. And you have to mix faith with
that
Word. Hebrews 4:2 <http://www.kcm.org/bible/5/HEB/4/2#v2> says of the
Israelites that "the message they heard did not benefit them, because it
was
not mixed with faith" *(The Amplified Bible)*.

And remember, it kept them out!

You can listen to tapes day and night, but until you mix faith with that
Word-until you *get it in your heart* and believe it, and *put it in your
mouth*, it won't profit you. According to Romans
10:8<http://www.kcm.org/bible/5/ROM/10/8#v8>,
"The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the
word of faith, which we preach." Faith has to be in two places-in your
heart
and in your mouth.

If you're speaking negative words of doubt and unbelief, you have a heart
problem. "For out of the fullness (the overflow, the superabundance) of
the
heart the mouth speaks" (Matthew
12:34<http://www.kcm.org/bible/5/MAT/12/34#v34>,
*The Amplified Bible)*. Your future is literally stored up in your heart.
Make sure it's full of the Word. Faith comes by hearing the Word, and
faith
goes by saying the Word. You release your faith in words that come from
your
heart. *What you say is what you are calling into your life.*

*Holy Spirit Power *

Now, apart from being born again and renewing your mind to the Word,
nothing
can change your life more than being filled with the Holy Spirit. On the
Day
of Pentecost, the Holy Spirit swept into this atmosphere in a new way.
Instead of hovering over the face of the deep and waiting for God to speak
as He did at the time of Creation, *He came to indwell God's children*.
Why?
So when believers would speak the Word of God, the power in that Word
would
cause itself to come to pass.

That's not His only function though. The Holy Spirit also teaches us,
guides
us and gives us revelation of all the good God has in store for us:

Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of
man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God
hath
revealed them unto us by his Spirit.. Now we have received, not the
spirit
of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the
things
that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in
the
words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth. (I
Corinthians 2:9-10 <http://www.kcm.org/bible/5/1CO/2/9#v9>, 12-13).

We can be empowered by the infilling of the Holy Spirit. He will reveal
the
unseen things God has for us and teach us to *talk faith*. That's
important
because our words give either God or the devil authority to move in our
lives.

*We Decide *

We cannot be talkers of problems, unless we want to be like the world and
join them in their problems. We can *talk the problem and keep the
problem*,
or we can *talk the answer (the Word of God) and have the answer*. It's
our
choice.

In the Name of Jesus we can take authority over adverse situations in our
lives and see them change. We've been empowered by the Holy Spirit and the
words of God Himself to do just that. You can let the indwelling Holy
Spirit
teach you how to speak into the atmosphere words that *will* change
things.

*Become Like Little Children *

Ken and I were Spirit-filled about five years after we were born again,
but
we didn't know anything about the Word. It was like when the Holy Spirit
was
hovering over the face of the deep before God spoke-nothing was
happening!
We didn't know how to turn our faith loose. We didn't even know what to
believe. We had a lot to learn. And we had to become like little children
and allow the Holy Spirit to teach us.

Galatians 3:23 <http://www.kcm.org/bible/5/GAL/3/23#v23> sums up our life
at
that time: "Before this faith came, we were held prisoners by the law,
locked up until faith should be revealed" *(New International Version)*.
We
didn't know what the Word of God said, so we couldn't believe for
anything.
We were locked up in lack and unbelief, with no future and no hope.

But after we moved to Tulsa and Ken became a student at Oral Roberts
University, we began hearing the Word of God from Oral Roberts and Kenneth
E. Hagin. We learned that faith comes by hearing, believing and saying the
Word. We learned this same faith made us overcomers.

Next, we began to change our words. Even though we didn't understand it
all,
we didn't harden our hearts or argue with the truth. We just took what we
learned and began to walk in it. Little by little, our lives began to
change
for the better. Finding out what God said so we could receive His
promises
became serious for us. We're still serious.

Whatever we see in the Word, we believe it and receive it. We don't say,
"That's too good to be true." We don't harden our hearts. We just take it
by
faith-now. Not sometime in the future. Faith is *now* (Hebrews
11:1<http://www.kcm.org/bible/5/HEB/11/1#v1>).

*The Eye of Faith Sees the Unseen *

If you need something from God, you have to stand in faith on the Word of
God. Hold on to the promise. Believe it until it manifests.

You'll have lots of opportunity to be moved by what you *see*. But don't!
Instead be moved by what you believe. What you believe will take over the
seen realm.

*The unseen will swallow up the seen. *

Years ago Kenneth E. Hagin taught us that the "eye of faith" is what
looks
at the unseen realm. *The eye of faith is the eye of believing the Word
of
God*. In the time between when you believe you receive a promise from the
Word, and the time it manifests in your life, *keep looking at what the
Word
says*, not at the circumstances. "Walk by faith, not by sight" (II
Corinthians 5:7 <http://www.kcm.org/bible/5/2CO/5/7#v7>).

Don't focus on afflictions or lack.

If you're believing for a new car, don't focus on the old jalopy that
won't
start. *Faith lives in the promise*. So "look not at the things which are
seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen
are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal" (II
Corinthians
4:18 <http://www.kcm.org/bible/5/2CO/4/18#v18>).

When you have a pain in your body, *see it through the Word* which says
Jesus bore your pain and "with his stripes [you] are healed" (Isaiah
53:4-5<http://www.kcm.org/bible/5/ISA/53/4#v4>).
You walk healed by believing and speaking the Word about healing, by
putting
it in your heart, and letting it become bigger than any sickness. Through
the eye of faith, see yourself healed and whole-and say so!

No matter what you need today, find a promise from God's Word and believe
it. Put it in your heart and in your mouth, and it will begin to work for
you-that's faith. There's no getting around that process.

Why? Because faith is a law. Jesus said, "According to your faith be it
unto
you" (Matthew 9:29 <http://www.kcm.org/bible/5/MAT/9/29#v29>). So start
calling things that be not as though they were.

What are you calling your body? Your family? Your bank account?

*Say what God says about those things. Speak the answer you desire.* By
the
eye of faith, keep seeing what you're believing for until it becomes seen
in
the natural realm.

Making substance of the unseen will surely bring you days of heaven on
earth. People will look at you and say, "Why, your life is just too good
be true!"
[image: polarbearhugsDONNAK.gif]

--
*He Who lives in you is greater than he who is in the world.*