[Faith-talk] FW: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Go with the flow by Joyce Meyer

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sun Jul 17 17:21:31 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: Donna Kiser <kiserdonna5 at gmail.com>
To: URCTCPrayerGroup2 at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Go with the flow by Joyce Meyer
Date:
Sun, 17 Jul 2011 11:23:27 -0400

Go with the Flow by Joyce Meyer - posted July 17, 2011

*Brethren, for this reason, in [spite of all] our stress and crushing
difficulties we have been filled with comfort and cheer about you [because
of] your faith (the leaning of your whole personality on God in complete
trust and confidence). *
-1 Thessalonians 3:7

Go with the flow, and stop being anxious about things that may never
happen.
If you really trust God, you don't need a backup plan. Faith means that
you
have peace even when you don't have all the answers.

Life will always be stressful if you constantly try to rearrange it. For
example, getting upset in a traffic jam doesn't get you out of it any
sooner. But planning for obstacles will inspire you to leave a little
earlier for your appointments and keep you from hurrying. Grow in wisdom,
and place high priority on keeping your peace in spite of any jams you get
into today.

[image: Donna - 3-Story Birdhouse.gif]

--
*Do not let yourself be overcome by evil, but overcome (master) evil with
good. Romans 12:21*