[Faith-talk] There's only One God, (not 3 persons!) (

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Fri Jun 3 01:31:18 UTC 2011

Yes I am.
The first century church never taught that.
Go to www.leestoneking.com, and click on Church History.
I'm a member of the United Pentecostal Church International, www.upci.org.
You can see our beliefs on my church's site,
www.graceandtruthtabernacle.webs.com, as well.
Click on "The Pastor's Pen, and you can read posts on the Apostolic doctrine.
Blessings, Joshua