[Faith-talk] FW: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] The Greater One lives in you! By Gloria Copeland

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sat Jun 4 22:33:44 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: Donna Kiser <kiserdonna5 at gmail.com>
To: URCTCPrayerGroup2 at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] The Greater One lives in you! By Gloria
Copeland
Date:
Sat, 4 Jun 2011 07:42:26 -0400

 The Greater One Lives in You!Gloria Copeland

For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

- Ephesians 5:30

Today, if the world is going to see Jesus, they'll have to see Him
through
us. We're His physical Body! If His Body doesn't preach the gospel, the
gospel doesn't get preached. If His Body does not lay hands on the sick,
then His ministry to them is cut short.

That thought surprises some people. They think Jesus changed somehow
after
He was resurrected and went to heaven. They think He stopped being
interested in ministering personally to people like He did on the shores
of
Galilee. But Jesus didn't change. He is the same yesterday, and today and
forever (Hebrews 13:8). He still wants to preach the Word of God to
people.
He still wants to cast out demons and heal the sick. And He still has the
power to do all those things-and even greater things (John 14:12)!

How does He get them done? Through you and me.

Point your finger at yourself right now and say out loud, "I am the Body
of
the Anointed One. He is living right now in me!"

When that truth becomes a reality to you, impossible tasks won't
overwhelm
you anymore. You won't faint or give up, because you'll know that God is
in
you, and He has the power to get the job done. When He calls you to
preach
and you can't talk very well, you'll just say, "Well, that's all right.
The
Anointed One is in me and He'll give me utterance." When someone who's
sick
comes to you for prayer, you won't want to bolt and run. You'll be eager
lay hands on that person because you'll know the Healer lives in you, and
when you lay hands on someone, He's there to bring that healing to pass!

The Greater One lives in you! Now, believe it! Live like it!

*Scripture Reading:* 1 John 4:1-6

[image: 80c264d41c5a943efa7b6314be359161381bc8b9.gif]

--
*Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable
in