[Faith-talk] more truth

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 03:06:47 UTC 2011

Debate is good.  Dialogue can build us up, and show us common ground.
The problem comes when we make it malicious and attack the beliefs of
others.  When we say "you are wrong", "your beliefs are strange", or
make any sort of personal attacks...that's when I think it crosses the
line.  It's ok to question ok to challenge, but too often we turn it
into fighting instead of honest conversation.  I've certainly been
guilty.  And I don't think any of us has all the right answers.  We'll
understand it all when we die, I suppose.
  God bless,
Kirt