[Faith-talk] more truth

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 03:15:32 UTC 2011

John,
  Here, here!  But that doesn't mean we don't talk and learn from each
other and have a constructive discussion.  I think it's ok to have a
civilized debate so long as it doesn't turn into an argument...am I
making any sense?  It's like saying "I respect you enough to tell you
I disagree with you on this issue, but look at all this common ground
we share!"  In other words, disagree agreeably.
  Blessings,
Kirt