[Faith-talk] Let's all state our beliefs.

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sun Jun 5 07:49:27 UTC 2011

Okay.
I believe that there's only one God.
That one God manifests himself as Father in creation, son in
redemption, and Holy Ghost in regeneration.
Every believer must repent, and be baptized, in the name of Jesus
Christ, for the remission of sins.
The spiritual birth is complete, when a believer receives the gift of
the Holy Ghost, evidenced by speaking in tongues, as the Spirit gives
the utterance.
After this, believers are required, by scripture, to live a holy and
separated life.
Blessings, Joshua