[Faith-talk] more truth

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Mon Jun 6 12:16:55 UTC 2011

You're right, that faith saves us, but in James, you read that faith
without works, (corresponding action,) is dead.
Mark 16:16, says, that he that believeth, and is baptized, shall be saved.
Notice Jesus doesn't stop at believing, he put a conjunction, (and,)
is baptized.
The, "and," says it all.
You have to have the faith, but you must be obedient, or your
confession is just empty words.
Faith without works is dead.
Repent, (there's your belief, faith, or whatever you want to call it,)
and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, for the remission of
sins, (there's the obedience,) and you shall receive the gift of the
Holy Ghost.
Blessings, Joshua

>>> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/faith-talk_nfbnet.org/nettiecos