[Faith-talk] Speaking in Tongues

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Mon Jun 6 13:00:01 UTC 2011

I don't have time to read all the messages that have come in.
However, in first Corinthians 13 Paul says that toungues shall cease.
Somewhere, maybe there, he said it is better to seek the greater
gifts, or something like that. And, since they're gifts of the
Spirit, they're given to us by God.

Joshua, you have a hard time listening to others. Please stop trying
to press your points. You think, or you come across like you think,
that you're the only one here who has the whole truth. I say again,
please stop.

Gotta go!

Blessings,

Linda