[Faith-talk] Speaking in Tongues

Nikki daizies304 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 6 14:31:32 UTC 2011

    I have a voice and wish to be heard.
Joshua, I believe, is merely informing, educating.
When has he told you he has the only Truth?
The Truth is in the Holy Bible and if you can't accept it, it's your own
fault.
Joshua gives Bible verses to prove a point, that's the way I see things
here.
I came on the list two months ago, looking for answers, but all that was
here was argument and debate.
I'm sorry, sounds a bit childish to me.
I'm ready to unsubscribe if things don't lighten up.
God bless you all.