[Faith-talk] Speaking in Tongues

Nikki daizies304 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 6 14:52:47 UTC 2011

    You're welcome.
In Jesus name

-----Original Message-----
From: Joshua Lester
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2011 9:39 AM
To: Faith-talk,for the discussion of faith and religion
Subject: Re: [Faith-talk] Speaking in Tongues

Thank you Nikki.
I hope what I've said, doesn't come across, the way Ms Mentink, says it
does.
That's not the spirit I want to display.
I just believe, that if Kirt has the right to put his T I video, on
the list, this message should be allowed, as well.
I love everyone, on this list.
May God bless everyone of you, and remember, you can't lose for
winning, when God is on your side.
Blessings, Joshua