[Faith-talk] FW: [reachingouttoothersgroup] FROM MY DESK THIS DAY.

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue Jun 7 16:15:36 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: LRSBNA at aol.com
To: reachingouttoothersgroup at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [reachingouttoothersgroup] FROM MY DESK THIS DAY.
Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 2011 10:11:45 EDT

____________________________________
 From: linda.laughlin at yahoo.com
To: LRSBNA at aol.com
CC:  LRSBNA at aol.com
Sent: 6/7/2011 10:10:13 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj:  FROM MY DESK THIS DAY.

             Kindness takes only a moment.  Often kindness does not
involved work, or money,
or even  a huge commitment to bettering the world.

Acts 20:24  N L T
But my life is worth nothing unless I use it for  doing the work of
telling
others the Good News  about
God's wonderful kindness and love.

Kindness  is picking up the phone and calling a friend or a relative  who

is sad, lonely, or depressed, and saying cheerfully, "I  am thinking good

thoughts about you," and then simply  listening to them.

Can you show kindness to someone  today.

Love & Prayers
Linda  L.
reachingouttoothersgroup-subscribe at yahoogroups.com