[Faith-talk] FW: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] URCTC Prayer Group 2 Inspirational: Shielded by Derek Prince

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed Jun 8 14:52:14 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: "BeeJay" <beejayokla at cox.net>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] URCTC Prayer Group 2 Inspirational: Shielded
  by Derek Prince
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2011 01:54:55 -0500

Shielded

Here is a word for you from the Word

That was a prayer of David in a time of deep distress, a time when he
felt himself surrounded by enemies pressing in against him and he saw no
way to keep them out. So He cried out to the Lord and said, "Lord, take
your stand against my enemies. Take up your mighty spiritual weapons and
block the way against them."

 It always blesses me to consider that the final, great conclusive answer
to that prayer of David came through David's greater son, the Lord Jesus
Christ, about a thousand years later. On the cross, Jesus did just that. He
blocked the way against all the enemies of our soul. He stopped the way. He
put and end to Satan's claims. He set a limit to Satan's territory. He
created a boundary that Satan cannot pass over.

 Remember this: the cross is God's great stop sign. The devil may be
moving in against us at full speed, but when we put up the cross, he slams
on his brakes and comes to a screeching halt because he cannot pass the
cross. That's where Jesus stopped the way against all our enemies. - Derek
Prince

http://sisbeejay.wordpress.com