[Faith-talk] FW: [masterslist] The Rocks

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu Jun 9 17:17:01 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: "Gwen Tweedy" <GSTweedy at cox.net>
To: <GoodMorningBeautifulPeople at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [masterslist] The Rocks
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2011 06:38:42 -0500

Hey danny yelled to his sister look at this pretty one as he stuffed his
pockets fulller and fuller of rocks.
Danny sally said,"remember what dad said we can't go home just loaded
down
with stuff."
But Danny didn't pay any attention to his sister and by the time they
made
it back to the  camp he could hardly put one foot in front of the other.
And what was more his dad told him totake most of the rocks back where he
found them and just pick a few.
But he did have to admit when he came back the second time his step was
swifter and his load was lighter.
Do we have bags full of rocks we are   halling around things we were
never
meant to carry?
Rocks of anger, pride, envy, selfishness, unforgiveness,  bitterness,
my mama did before she got alzheimer's and now can't,
she held grudges from when she was a small child.

And I've heard people state, i'll never forgive, but the bad news is
folks
if we don't forgive our Father won't forgive us as we forgive, so are we
forgiven.
It is wrong to hold on to a grudge even one moment after the disagreement
is
over through Jesus we can say Father forgive them they know not what they

do.
We can't do it but through His power we can do all things through Christ
who
strengthens us through Jesus Christ our Lord.
So how about it is there a bag of rocks a pocket of rocks we can hall
down
to the life and cleansing comfort and forgiveness?
Jesus help us always to be quick to forget and forgive never bring up the

past to anyone or about anything in your name amen.
If we confess with our mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe that He has
been
raised from the dead we will be saved for with the mouth man confesses
and
turns from His ways of his past and with heart man excepts and believes
letting Jesus take over their hearts and lives.
Thanks and please don't put off this all important ecistion today.
be blessed
 this  writer is praying for all have a God filled day.

()()()TheHugTruck()()()
My Announce Only Lists:
GoodMorningBeautifulPeople-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
GwennysStuff-subscribe at yahoogroups.com