[Faith-talk] Too Many Forwards

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 20:07:19 UTC 2011

I wonder if it would be possible to maybe limit each member to one or
two forwards per day?  Occasionally there are some real gems that get
forwarded-I wonder if such a rule is practical?  That way, people
would have to be selective about what they forward so hopefully only
the best stuff comes through, and our inboxes don't get flooded.
Thoughts, anyone?
  Kirt