[Faith-talk] Farewell.

Alan Wheeler awheeler65 at windstream.net
Tue Jun 14 16:53:14 UTC 2011

Nikki,
Same goes for you as what I just said to Joshua. Simply because people
disagree with your beliefs doesn't mean you're not welcome here. We all
should be able, as mature adults, be able to disagree and still get along in
a civil, mature fashion.

It is my sincere hope that I (or anyone else) have done nothing to make you
feel unwelcome.

Alan