[Faith-talk] Farewell

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue Jun 14 20:27:38 UTC 2011

Hi guys, I am not sending a forward.  I am, however, here to respond to
Nicki's and Josh's leaving the list.  You can't let someone's beliefs ruin
you, or disuade you.  Some interpret the Bible a lot more differently than
others.  My prayer is that you grow in God's Word, not letting your beliefs
get the best of you.   This is why I have revolving church homes.  Before I
discovered the Federation, I was in a nondenominational choir, Life Choir,
Love, Inspiration, Faith, Everlasting.  we minister the Word in song.  I
learnfd not to let judgmental churches and clergy get me down, and stay
encouraged.  Please stay.

Eric
.. ..  Eric from Los Angeles with the baseball list: eric at pmpmail.com.
Also on Facebook