[Faith-talk] today's quotes

Andrew Edgcumbe andrewjedg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 13:45:21 UTC 2011

Hi all

Somebody on one of my other groups is sharing quotes and things he has
got from different sources.
I will start to send them here.
Unity among believers comes from their union with Christ.
Love and obey the Lord every day, and He will unfold your future.
God forgives our sins completely to restore us to His presence and service.
Christ's empty tomb guarantees our victory over sin and death.
It's never too soon to turn back to God.
The resurrection is the foundation of our faith.
The more you look forward to Heaven, the less you'll desire on Earth.
Gossip ends at a wise person's ears.