[Faith-talk] too many forwards...Morning Thoughts

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 16:45:54 UTC 2011

Penny,
  True, but aren't there tones of mailinglists dedicated just to those
sorts of forwards?  I think it would only be fair for people who want
to send forwards to simply send out the subscription links to the
various mailinglists so that those who want to read them can and those
who don't don't have to.  Debby kind of convinced me.  *grin*
  Warmly,
Kirt