[Faith-talk] good advice/tuesday morning thoughts

Amy Ragain belovedconsecrated2god at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 17:25:38 UTC 2011

this is some very good advice from my friend and mentor Steve! It is always good to look back and see where God has brought us from!
when I was in college a proffessor of mine had us all make something he called a "Mana Jar". what you do is find a clear jar that is big enough to fill with small things that remind you of what God has done in your life!
like for me I put a cane tip in the jar because of how God helped me complete all my drop offs and my graduation walk at Blind inc...
you leave the jar on a table in your living room and when ppl come over and ask you bout it you will always be ready to share what the Lord has done and how He has provided for you in times of need! just ask them to pick an object from the jar and then you tell them the story behind that object...
try it! it's awesome!