[Faith-talk] Books on god other than the bible?

Rex leslie Howard, Jr. rex at littlelaw.com
Wed Jun 22 13:16:21 UTC 2011

I think historical books have their place in helping to understand context
but I think that is the extent to their helpfulness where the Word of God is
concerned. The Bible is the Living Word which means it is different from all
other books. It is different because when we read the bible we are changed.
There are millions of self-help books out there and millions of historical
books out there but they are not Living. I think God for the uniqueness of
the Bible in that when we read it our lives are changed. No other book has
that kind of power in our lives.

That truth is so awesome that it is sometimes hard to comprehend.