[Faith-talk] Beware of spam!

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Mon Mar 7 20:13:35 UTC 2011

Hi, it's Joshua Lester. Yesterday, someone posted something on both
the NFB Talk list, and the Faith Talk list. They had a wierd name, and
they wanted people on both lists to join them on linked-in. I'd like
to ask the moderators of this list to investigate this individual,
robot, or whatever this is. I've just asked the moderators of the
other list to deal with this, as well.
I guess we could have a prayer request on here. Please pray that they
don't come on the other lists, Music Talk, and NABS.
Thanks, and God bless, Joshua