[Faith-talk] Beware of spam!

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Mar 10 21:29:09 UTC 2011

This is not a big sinister thing -- and hardly worth praying over, it
seems to me!

It is just a matter of someone not really understanding the software
he/she is using.  They allowed Linked-In to access their address
book, and send a solicitation message to all their contacts.  They
didn't realize that the nfbnet.org lists to which they are subscribed
are also in their address book.  Quite a few Facebook users have also
made this error.  It is easiest to just delete the messages and move
on as it is impossible to prevent.

David Andrews, List Owner