[Faith-talk] FW: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] The tears of the righteous by David Wilkerson

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue Mar 22 16:49:27 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: Donna Kiser <kiserdonna5 at gmail.com>
To: URCTCPrayerGroup2 at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] The tears of the righteous by David
Wilkerson
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2011 12:27:53 -0400

  THE TEARS OF THE RIGHTEOUS

by David Wilkerson | March 22, 2011

ShareThis Print Print <http://www.worldchallenge.org/en/node/12726#>

The Bible declares emphatically that not one tear of his children falls
to the ground. David said, "Put my tears into thy bottle: are they not
in thy book?" (Psalm 56:8). The tears of the godly are so precious to
him, he preserves them. If God preserves my tears, will he not preserve
me?

It is almost too fantastic to take it all in. What strikes me in such a
word is that if he counts every tear of mine, then how precious is my
blood to him---my livelihood---my needs.

Until we are persuaded in our minds that God takes special notice of
each and every affliction which we endure, it is impossible we can ever
obtain such confidence so as to believe that he would put our tears into
his bottle. Can we believe that truth---that the God who numbers every
hair on our heads and bottles every tear---will he not then interpose on
our behalf?

Hear this word in your spirit: Every tear you have shed over past sins,
every tear shed in times of afflictions and stress, every tear shed over
lost souls is written in his book.

You may say, "I don't weep. I seldom shed tears." I believe in soul
tears---only God sees them---inward, silent tears shed often in times of
trouble and need.

Not one of your tears has been wasted! Not one is in vain. To believe in
God is to believe this incredible truth!

--
He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable
and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can