[Faith-talk] Franklin Graham: Japan Quake, Tsunami Feels Like End Times Friday, March 18, 2011 07:33 PM

Weingartner, Paul PWeingartner at ag.org
Tue Mar 22 19:36:26 UTC 2011

Greetings Melody!  This is the first time I have noticed your name on an
email.  It is good to see you active on the list.
Paul Weingartner

"making the cross accessible"
Rev Paul Weingartner
National Representative for the Blind
Director of
Center for the Blind of the Assemblies of God
P 417.831.1964   F 417.862.5120
www.blind.ag.org
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the
glory that will be revealed in us. Romans 8:18