[Faith-talk] Introduction and quick question

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 16:19:09 UTC 2011

Hello all,
  My name is Kirt Manwaring.  I'm a practicing Mormon, and I attend
BYU.  I've tried to send amessages on here before but so far no luck
(something about me being clumsy and sending a message to the list
before I subscribed)...but I've enjoyed reading the devotionals and
quick thoughts on here.  I'll maybe contribute a couple, should I find
the time.
  Anyways I had a quick question.  I'm probably going to the Colorado
Center for the Blind next year and I'm hoping to find a local
interfaith dialogue/service group I can get involved with.  I'm
looking for interfaith discussion, community service, and possibly a
non-denominational worship service every so often.  Does anyone know
of anything that fits the bill?
  God bless,
Kirt