[Faith-talk] FW: [safehavenofrest] Take Your Healing by Faith!!!

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Fri Mar 25 06:41:54 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: cloie banks <tbonesgirl77 at yahoo.com>
To: safehavenofrest at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [safehavenofrest] Take Your Healing by Faith!!!
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2011 23:37:21 -0700 (PDT)

Take Your Healing - By Faith!
by Gloria Copeland
Take it!

That's exactly what you have to do if you want to obtain healing.

In fact, in every area of life obtaining the victory boils down to one
thing:
Just take God at His Word. What He says-what is written in His Word-is
the
absolute truth and it really will work if we will only take hold of it.

The fact of the matter is, healing is no problem for the Lord. The  only
hard
part is getting people to believe what He has said about it so  they can
receive
their healing.

God has given each of us the choice. He said it this way: "I have set
before you
life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both
thou and
thy seed may live" (Deuteronomy 30:19).We must choose to take what God
has
offered. And we must do that-"by force"Matthew 11:12 says.

If you need a healing, you can't sit back and wait for God to drop it
down on
you. You have to do what it takes so you can rise up in faith  and take
what
rightfully belongs to you!

Taking requires active faith. Having faith in God and His  Word is the
bottom-line answer to every problem regardless of what  others may say.
People
are not short of well-meaning advice. I'm sure  you've figured that out,
especially if you are believing God for  healing. More than likely, you've
also
figured out that most of what  people say is not productive advice. I can
tell
you from experience, the  answers that actually work are found in one
place-the
Word.

God's Word has the power within it to bring itself to pass. Not only
that, God's
Word teaches us to think His way which is the higher, better and smarter
way
(Isaiah 55:8-11).  That becomes possible when His Word, His way of
thinking,
crowds out  other thoughts and ideas. Then you can pray in faith and
receive
what  you need.
Faith Believes It Takes!

 "Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye  pray,"
Jesus
said, "believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have  them" (Mark
11:24). That
word receive is an action word. It means "to take." We could say, "What
things
soever you desire when you pray, believe that you take them." That is a
brief
lesson on faith right there! Faith believes ittakes what is needed when
it
prays. That's exactly what we must do when we pray for healing. We must
take
healing like a dog takes a bone. He clamps down hard on that bone and
refuses to
turn loose of it!

The fact is, you really haven't prayed in faith if you pray about
something, but
don't take it. If you get up from prayer saying, "I don't have it. I'm
still
sick,  I still feel bad," then you didn't take it.and you certainly don't
have
it.

You simply cannot look at the circumstances to determine whether or not
you are
healed. II Corinthians 4:18 explains that you must "look not at the
things which
are seen, but at  the things which are not seen: for the things which are
seen
are  temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal."

See yourself taking your healing when you pray. See yourself in perfect
health.
Take it-by faith-and hold on to it. When you take it, you have it. And if
you
have it, you say you have it. You call "things which be not as though
they were"
(Romans 4:17).

To get to that point, read healing scriptures aloud and receive  (take)
each
promise. Look at the scriptures with your eyes, and hear  them with your
ears as
you speak them out your mouth. Rest assured they  will get down into your
heart
and you'll be able to release your faith.  You'll say, "Thank You, Lord,
believe I'm healed and I take it!"
Be Relentless!

Years ago, my friend Dodie Osteen had to take healing in  just that way.
She was
given a report that the cancer in her liver was  fatal. The doctors
offered no
hope. So, Dodie went home from the  hospital. She and her husband took
forceful
action! They stood in  agreement on the healing promises in the Word of
God.
They confessed  God's Word over her body. They were relentless.

Dodie faithfully took those healing scriptures every day, just like
medicine.She fought the good fight of faith by using the sword of the
Word to
resist fear and all the lies of the devil (Ephesians 6:17; James 4:7). It
was a
battle that took awhile, but Dodie was completely healed of cancer and
remains
free today. In fact, she has been cancer free for more than 22 years. She
says
she stays well by consistently taking God's medicine.

Proverbs 4:20-22 explains this process for healing. It says: "My son,
attend to
my  words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from
thine
eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto
those that
find them, and health to all their flesh." The Hebrew word  translated
health
there means "medicine." Healing scriptures  are God's medicine for your
body.
So, take that medicine daily, be  relentless about it and take your
healing.

The fact is, as a child of the living God you are more than a conqueror
in
Christ (Romans 8:37)!  So, if you're believing for healing, you can kick
the
devil out of your  life with the Word of God! If it takes time to obtain
complete  healing, don't give up; be determined to persevere until you
win! And,
don't fall prey to self-pity or seek sympathy from others. That is not
what you
need. Faith is what you need.

Do the Heavy Lifting

Let's look at the important lesson Jesus taught His disciples about faith
and
receiving from God. In Mark 11,  we find He charged them simply to "Have
faith
in God"(verse 22).  By  way of explanation about this scripture, the
margin of
my Bible says,  "Have the faith of God." Faith is imparted to us when
we're born
again,  and we are given "the measure of faith" (Romans 12:3). At that
time, God
gives us the same kind of faith He has. But, we have a responsibility to
feed
and grow our faith.

Faith for healing comes as we meditate on what God's Word says about
healing.
When we read healing scriptures, we are building up our faith to obtain
healing.
A bodybuilder lifts weights consistently  to build up his muscles. He
becomes
stronger day by day as he works out.  We build up our faith in the same
way-we
exercise the healing  scriptures over and over again until we become
strong
enough in faith to take our healing out of the realm of the spirit into
the
natural realm. Hebrews 11:1 says it this way: "Now faith is the substance
of
things hoped for, the  evidence of things not seen." Jesus told several
people
who received  healing that it was their faith that made them whole. (See
Matthew
9:22; Mark 10:52 and Luke 17:19.) And, faith will work for you the same
way it
worked for those mentioned in the Bible.
God is present where faith is present. Faith causes the supernatural
healing
power of God to come on the scene and override natural diseases  and
circumstances.
The Word of Faith

I'm sure you realize faith for healing won't come by reading secular
magazines
or comic books. To build your faith, you must read the Bible  and believe
it is
God speaking to you. Romans 10:17 explains, "So then faith cometh by
hearing,
and hearing by the word of  God." Find scriptures that apply to your
situation
and take hold of  those promises and apply them to your life. That's the
truth
that  changed my life-knowing that the Bible is God's Word to me, and I
can take
it and do something with it (John 17:17).
The Bible tells us what God says about things. Men of old, anointed  of
the Holy
Spirit, wrote down what came out of the heart of God. In  regard to
healing,
they wrote things like "by whose stripes ye were  healed" (I Peter 2:24).

The born-again spirit is a receptacle for the Word of God. His words get
into us
when we consistentlytake them in through our eyes and ears. From there
His
life-giving words go down  into our hearts, or our spirits, and affect
our
entire body.
So, if you need healing, feed on healing scriptures daily. Your faith
increases
according to how much time you spend in God's Word. When the  Word gets
down
into your heart and overflows out your mouth in  faith-healing will
manifest!
Jesus said in Matthew 12:34, "For out of the fullness (the overflow, the
superabundance) of the heart the mouth speaks" (The Amplified Bible). What
you
continually say with your mouth is what you are enjoying or  struggling
with in
your life today. Your words either open or shut the  door to the power of
God
working in your situation. They also open or  shut the door on the devil.
So if
you catch yourself saying things you  don't desire in your life, repent
and
change your words. Speak only what  you want to come to pass.
God's Word and Your Words Are Powerful!

Every word you say is important. To have faith for healing operating  in
your
life, you must have confidence not only in God's Word, but in  your
words. Mark
11:23 says,"For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this

mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not
doubt in
his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come
pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith."
Faith comes by hearing and goes by saying. Faith is released by your
words.
Faith is believing what God says in His Word regardless of what any
person,
circumstance or the devil may say. And faith speaks what the  Word says.
When
you take the Word into your heart and it comes out  through your voice,
it
becomes God's Word applied to the  problem. If you will keep your words
in
agreement with God's Word, they  will change your natural circumstances.
Or,
asJesus said, "The truth  shall make you free" (John 8:32).
But if you read the Word with traditional eyes, not believing the
promises are
for you, you disqualify yourself from receiving those  promises. It takes

faith-believing in God and His Word-for the Word to  transform your
situation.
Receive the Word as truth. Then say, "That's God speaking to me. I can
have it.
I take it!"
That's faith.
Possess the Land

After you have received God's Word for healing by faith, begin to do what
you
couldn't do before. James 1:22 says we must be doers of the Word, not
hearers
only.
The children of Israel in the wilderness are a good example of what
happens to
hearers who are not doers.  Through Moses, God told this nation of people
He had
given them the  land. At one point, Moses basically told them the Lord
said they
had  been going around the same mountain long enough (Deuteronomy 1:6).
Have you
ever felt like that? Perhaps even now you are going around that mountain
of
unbelief and getting nowhere fast!
If so, you can take drastic faith action!
What God said to the children of Israel applies to you as well. He said:
"Behold, I have set the land before you: go in and possess the land which
the
Lord sware unto your fathers.to give unto them and to their seed after
them"
(verse 8).
God had promised them the land. But possessing it wasn't automatic. He
was
telling them to go armed and take it. That was the only way they were
going to
get it.
If you need healing, that's how you must possess it too! You must take
it!
Take It by Force!

Healing belongs to you and to me. God has given us great promises in  His
Word,
including promises of health and wholeness. He sent Jesus to  die on the
cross
to redeem us from sin and sickness. Galatians 3:13 says,"Christ hath
redeemed us
from the curse of the law, being made a  curse for us.." The curse
includes
every sickness and every disease (Deuteronomy 28:15-68). Jesus' sacrifice
paid
for us to be redeemed from them all.
As far as God is concerned, that settles the issue of healing. It's  all
done.
There's nothing left for Him to do. Healing belongs to us in  Christ
Jesus, and
yet it's not automatic. It's up to us to receive it.
If you need healing, take it! Take it with your faith, and with your
words.
Believe you receive it and don't waver.

JESUS PAID A DEBT HE DID NOT OWE BECAUSE WE OWED A DEBT WE COULD NOT
PAY!!!