[Faith-talk] FW: [ChristianChit-Chat] What Is Marriage Covenant?

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Fri Mar 25 18:19:56 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: TamilianPonnu <tamilianponnu at yahoo.com>
To: ?a??l?a??s??? <tamilianponnu at yahoo.com>
Subject: [ChristianChit-Chat] What Is Marriage Covenant?
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2011 05:49:11 -0700 (PDT)

COVENANT is a word we don't hear much anymore. Are you in covenant with
anyone? Marriage is to be a covenant. Each covenant partner should be
willing to lay down their life for the other; each willing to say to the
other,"Where you go I will go, your people will be my people; your God will
be my God." (Ruth 1:16) That also would mean that your friends are my
friends, your enemies become my enemies. I'll lock arms...Read More >>>

http://wp.me/pYe5V-fF

 tinyurl.com/23r2638