[Faith-talk] He Answers You

Melody Wartenbee mlwartenbee at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 23:26:28 UTC 2011

He Answers You

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE

"I will answer them before they even call to Me..."

(Isaiah 65:24, NLT)

TODAY'S WORD from Joel and Victoria

Have you ever thought about something you wanted or needed, and suddenly
that need was supplied even before you had time to stop and pray? God knows
your needs before you even speak them. He wants to provide for you and
answer the very desires of your heart. Don't ever think God is too busy to
answer you. Don't ever think your needs are too small or that you don't
matter. The truth is that He cares about everything that concerns you, and
He loves to hear you call upon His name! When you put Him first in
everything you do, when you faithfully follow His commands, He'll pour out
an extra portion of His goodness and favor upon you!

Remember, you are very special to God, and He hears you and answers you. It
may not be in your timing or in the way you expected, but know that He
always has your best interest at heart. He is working things out for your
good, and He will always answer - sometimes before you even call!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father in heaven, thank You for Your faithfulness in my life. I trust that
You hear me and that You will answer me. Show me Your ways and teach me to
trust in You as I surrender to You every area of life. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

- Joel & Victoria Osteen

You are subscribed to Today's Word with Joel and Victoria as
mlwartenbee at gmail.com. To unsubscribe from this email list, click here to be
removed. To ensure delivery to your mailbox, please add
no-reply at joelosteen.com to your address book of approved senders.

C 2011 Joel Osteen Ministries |