[Faith-talk] Quiet Kindness

Melody Wartenbee mlwartenbee at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 18:24:24 UTC 2011

Max Lucado Daily: Quiet Kindness

Quiet Kindness
“When we have the opportunity to help anyone, we should do it.”  Galatians
6:10
Kind hearts are quietly kind. They let the car cut into traffic and the
young mom with three kids move up in the checkout line.
The pick up the neighbor’s trash can that rolled into the street. And they
are especially kind at church. They understand that perhaps the neediest
person they’ll meet all week is the one standing in the foyer or sitting on
the row behind them in worship.

You are subscribed to email updates from Max Lucado Daily: Everyday
Blessings
Email delivery powered by Google