[Faith-talk] Ministry

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Mon Mar 28 23:36:47 UTC 2011

Everyone needs help including sighted. We all have strengths & weaknesses. We all have different gifts for the body.  I believe you can pray, teach, serve, given to hospita-l
Ity like anyone else if that is where yor gift is.

Yearly in Florida, we have a fellowship of the blind retreat.  We have choir, prayer, devotional, congregational singing, special music, testimonies, break out sessions with most done by a blind person. The organizer is, too.

I have taught Sunday school, gave testimony in service, facilitated small group, cooked & served meals in church.

We need each other.

-- Sent from Denise's Palm Pre