[Faith-talk] Max Lucado Daily: Let Your Light Shine

Melody Wartenbee mlwartenbee at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 19:53:41 UTC 2011

Max Lucado Daily: Let Your Light Shine

Let Your Light Shine

"Let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and
praise your Father in heaven"  Matthew 5:16, NIV

Did you notice the first five letters of the word courteous spell court? In
old England, to be courteous was to act in the way of the court. The family
and servants of the king were expected to follow a higher standard.

So are we. Are we not called to represent the King? Then "let your light
shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father
in heaven."

You are subscribed to email updates from Max Lucado Daily: Everyday
Blessings

Email delivery powered by Google